| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taunggyi in January is mild at 14.65 °C (58.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Taunggyi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Taunggyi, Myanmar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Taunggyi:
- Katha, Myanmar - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) N
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) NW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) NW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) WNW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 395.8 kms (246 miles) WSW
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Pyi, Myanmar - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SW
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) SW