| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Taunggyi in April is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 51mm (2in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Taunggyi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Taunggyi, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Taunggyi:
- Katha, Myanmar - 383.3 kms (238.2 miles) N
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 390.6 kms (242.7 miles) NW
- Monywa, Myanmar - 246.5 kms (153.2 miles) NW
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 165.8 kms (103 miles) NW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) WNW
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Kayukpyu, Myanmar - 395.8 kms (246 miles) WSW
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) SSW
- Pyi, Myanmar - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SW
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 382.5 kms (237.7 miles) SW